Best Vape Box Mods, Pod System, Vape Kits
Yocan UNI S Box Mod 400mAh
UNI S Mod is an upgraded version of Yocan UNI Mod. It is housed in solid high quality Zinc Alloy Covering, delicated in metal appearance as well as non-scratch. With durable top quality and also dependable efficiency, it is built with elevation slider matching all styles of atomizers. For example, you wear not need to stress if your atomizer is as well high or to short, the UNI S will certainly allow you modify the elevation of any kind of oil atomizers. On top of that, the trademarked universal adjustable width makes it suitable with various oil atomizers. Powered by a 400mAh integrated battery, it is charged through a Type-C port. It includes 10s preheat feature and also shifting voltage alternative( Low/Middle/High). There is a hanging hole for your lanyard or smok nord, maintaining your device secure, protected as well as accessable.
- 400mAh built-in battery
- Flexible size and also elevation fit atomizers with diameter 6-12mm
- 10 Seconds of preheat function
- 3 Voltage degrees: Low/Middle/High
- Magnetic 510 thread adapter
- Type-C billing port
- Developed with hanging opening
Brand name: Yocan
Item Call: UNI S Box Mod
Battery Capacity: 400mAh
Called for resistance: > 0.7 ohm.
Billing Port: Type-C.
Shade: Black, Silver, Black, Powder Blue, Apple Eco-friendly, Red.
1 x UNI S Box Mod.
1 x Magnetic Adapter.
1 x Type-C Cord.
1 x Instructions Guidebook.
UNI S Mod is an upgraded version of Yocan UNI Mod. With long lasting top quality and also reliable performance, it is built with height slider matching all styles of atomizers. You don not have to stress if your atomizer is also tall or to short, the UNI S will allow you change the elevation of any kind of oil atomizers. In addition, the trademarked global adjustable size makes it suitable with different oil atomizers. Powered by a 400mAh integrated battery, it is charged via a Type-C port and smok nord 4.
- BMJ, Public Health England Insists E-Cigarettes are 95% Safer Than Smoking, Global Healthcare Knowledge Provider, Dec 28, 2018
- America Cancer Society, American Cancer Society Position Statement on Electronic Cigarettes, US Health Organization, Feb 15, 2018
- National Center for Biotechnology Information, Health Impact of E-Cigarettes: A Prospective 3.5-Year Study of Regular Daily Users Who Have Never Smoked, US National Library of Medicine, Nov 17, 2017
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration, “Covered” Tobacco Products and Roll-Your-Own/ Cigarette Tobacco Labeling and Warning Statement Requirements, Federal Agency of United States Department of Health and Human Services, Aug 13, 2018